(A1) **Summary - You're operating your business in a time when something is happening that is so momentous it has never happened before. Jim Blasingame identifies it as an epochal marketplace shift that's causing the 10,000-year-old Age of the Seller to be replaced by the Age of the Customer.
Jim will reveal to you in plain language:
* How the two Ages currently, but temporarily, exist in parallel universes, and how much time you have left to join the emerging universe.
* How relevance is replacing competitiveness as the coin of the realm, and what you have to to do make this switch to Age of the Customer thinking.
* How your future will increasingly be decided at the Moment of Relevance, and what you have to do to be the chosen one at that moment.
* The new influencers who co-own your brand message - sometimes before you even know they exist - and how you can get them to be your partner.
* Why you must become a good storyteller.
* The good, bad, and ugly of social media.
* The killer app that wasn't any part of your past but will dominate your future.
Jim will tech you how the Age of the Customer is impacting love, trust, emotions, niches, globalization, intellectual property, selling, branding, and even technology. Plus he will reveal what is not going to change.
In the Foreword, Steve Forbes says Jim has both the foresight of a prophet and the courage of a heretic. This book is a visionary message delivered with tough love and, as Steve says, Jim is the best at this.
You'll keep this book handy for continual reference, because you won't find the perspectives Jim Blasingame delivers here anywhere else in one place.
It's the Age of the Customer. Let Jim Blasingame help you Prepare for the Moment of Relevance. #nonfiction#business#economics#hardcover#consumer#signed#autograph#inscribed#provenance#autographed